Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

"Imagine if you asked her to be responsible for turning your oven off at 3pm. She's going to be in your house all day anyway, and all she has to do is turn the oven off at 3pm. You can't ask anything else of her for that day. She has to remember to turn the oven off at 3, so she can't possible go anywhere, do anything, etc. because she has this job she has to do at 3pm."

That sounds a bit like my life. Only I have to do eighteen million things a day anyway so I just end up screwing up half of them because I can only remember to do one thing at a time, and even if I have a list to remind me and go one item at a time, I still get stressed out and bogged down and eff half of them up. I wish my only job were to turn the oven off at 3pm. I feel like then I would feel normal. Which is really not normal at all and doesn't bode well for my future productivity. Well, crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment