Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Do you get a problem of people tricking you? I would have people telling me that I could do something and phone them when I was doing it etc so I would get into trouble. They were talking to me about kite flying and that it would be a good hobby for me. So I bought a kite to try. They were telling me to phone them when I was going. I did and they asked me where I was going to fly it in the park. I thought they were coming there to fly a kite with me. Instead I didn't know that there was a new bylaw that people couldn't fly kites in the park. (stupid). So the police did show up there. He asked me if it was fighting kite (which was why all kites were banned). I said no but he cut the string and I lost my kite. I was really upset but I could have got a fine.

I actually think it would be better not to have any friends then. Because these people told me to fly a kite on purpose when they knew it was illegal. "

That just makes me really sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment