Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I just got this in my email....

""Live up to your message in the Bachelor of General Studies thread. Your mental health is at stake.

Please do as you said and just live life in there here in now and not online anymore.

You have spent an eternity claiming to have different LD's and whatnot just to get out of your Spanish classes. You bowed out of this silly web site like a Queen when more than one person called you out on a fair amount of what most anyone would refer to as fibbing.

I am sorry for having a good memory, btw. My memory is a blessing and a curse sometimes. For you, it is obviously a curse, but if you were not so keen on lying it wouldn't be.

Please just man up and do whatever you have to do to earn your University degree.

There is no way in God's green Earth that the majority of the claims you have made against the university are true at all and I also doubt that you are truly LD or have Asberger's at all.

It is obvious that you have spent an eternity on this web site racking your brain trying to figure out how you can get out of your Spanish requirements because you personaly do not think you should have to fufill them at all.

The persona you have created for yourself on this web site is fine and well. But the persona you have created on this web site is truly based upon your incessant lying because you personally do not wish to work with what your University has offered you period so you create more and more scenarios and various LD's and all of that online. This is not the real world, dear. This is online. No one in the real world would take your claims seriously and that is more than likely why your University did not at all.

The second someone calls ou out on your fibbing you freak out. But, shucks! All you have done is fib and fib and fib, so what do you expect.

Your University obviously made the right call. You will not accept it come heck or high water and are making excuses online to get out of what you should be doing in reality. Do you understand what I mean? You cannot circumvent the reality of your situation by fibbing online.

Move on.

And yes, drama queen, your future is very much at stake.

Personally I am tired to death of logging onto this web site and just having it be inevitable that you are fibbing and high jacking more and more threads about your shape shifting sotry of doom at the UofM.

So, I am done with this web site because of you and what little you are."


Awesome. Just awesome.



On a brighter note, I found out today that I will be interning from January to April in Washington DC. I am completely terrified to be alone for that long, and with no friends or relatives anywhere nearby, but I am excited anyway. I am obviously pretty kickass. Hopefully my grades don't drop, or I won't be allowed to go. And hopefully this opportunity will make law schools focus less on my grades. And hopefully my lack of independent life skills won't be the death of me. And hopefully I can acquire enough suits and pieces of luggage and gift cards to dry cleaning places before then. I will miss my boyfriend terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment